Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My pet Dragon

Today we had to choose a pet. My dad bought me a dragon for my birthday. Although it was a cool present, I didn’t ask for it. My dad was a dragon trainer and that is why he bought me a dragon. This particular dragon was a friendly dragon, the best in the world. Happiness and gladness filled my face as I flew through the sky on my new dragon pet.

The next day my pet and I had got ready for another trip towards the sky. Hungriness and starvation filled my guts. Luckily I had been prepared with food and everything. Flying towards the sky I started to get airsick, then turned back home. As I went home I told my dad that I was airsick.

Sadly my dragon had died at the age of 60. That goes the end of my adventure with my Favorite dragon. All those years I had with him, loved him, cared for him like a brother and I knew it wasn'tZ going to be that long for my pet and that the end of my birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment