Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Holiday


In the Holidays, I went to my papa Sid house. We stayed there for one night and we played the xbox360 mortal combat dc. The next day we went to Hamilton to stay for the night at my uncles house. We played games on the computer. We played free online games. I played fire boy and water girl it was easy. My cousin kept on getting in the green stuff and we had to get off the computer. We went to play cards we played last card. We kept on playing games and we jumped back on the computer. we played on friv. I felt happy with my cousin Draon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi William,

    I enjoyed reading your holiday experience of you visting your family. I love the picture of you in the car!!
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billy,

    I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday, I loved reading about your visit with your family.

    Sincerely,
    Miss Rogers

    ReplyDelete